This Is The FUN Place for Everyone...Everyday!
We have group rate pricing and can create a custom tour to fit your schedule. Your guests can enjoy a tour designed just for their interests or enjoy shopping and a leisurely stroll in the Village at their own pace. We welcome Tour Buses from all over the United States and Canada. If you are a Tour Operator, please contact Tresha Kramer-Director of Customer Relations at 801.652.0353 or email at email@example.com or call Alex Stromberg at 801.589.7588.
Highlights: All Activities are included in the admission price
- }Native American Village
- }Trains with guided Tour
- }Pony rides/petting corral
- }Utah's Heritage Quilt Display
- }Irrigation Station Splash Park
- }Mini Train Rides
- }Panning for Gold
- }Arts and Crafts Projects
- }Historical homes with live Interpreters
- }Blacksmith, Tinsmith, Spinner and Weaver
- }Pioneer games and chores
- }And much more!