- ;Built in West Jordan, Utah pre-1870's
- ;Relocated in 2010
According to family history, Solon D. Richardson originally "inherited" this log cabin after purchasing a 160-acre farm in West Jordan, Utah, September 20, 1870. A gentleman by the name of Woodmancy originally homesteaded the farm. Richardson moved in with his wife and five children and quickly added four more children before moving to a bigger home. This little log cabin was then used as a horse barn, buggy shop, machine shop, and cattle shed.