Zion's Cooperative Mercantile Institution (ZCMI)
- ;Built in Manti, Utah 1860's
- ;Relocated in 1996
This general merchandise business was owned by Luther Tuttle and Edward Fox. It carried a variety of goods including fabric, household utensils, food stuffs, and farming equipment. After several years of operating this general store, Tuttle and Fox sold it in 1869 to the Zion's Cooperative Mercantile Institution (ZCMI). The building was deconstructed brick-by-brick and rebuilt at Heritage Village.