Dog Day of Summer
2017: August 12
Bring your dogs for a bark in the Park. Join us for our first annual Dog Day of Summer.
For more information or to be a vendor contact Tresha Kramer at 801.652.0353.
- }Bring your dog and admission is $5 per person with a portion of admission going to support animal shelters and other animal friendly organizations.
- }Meet celebrity dogs Harlow, Indiana and Reese.
- }Book signing with New York Times best selling authors Brittni and Jeff Vega, mom and dad to Harlow, Indiana and Reese. Follow the dogs on their Instagram and Facebook pages.
- }Register for a walk in the Park with your dog. Click here to see the route.
- }Prizes and photo ops with Harlow, Indiana and Reese.
- }Shop for dog bling at the Heritage Park Gift Shop and other vendors.
- }Food trucks.
- }Free dog treats.
- }"I and Love and You" pet food will provide a FREE meal and poop bags for all dogs.
- }Dog adoptions through the Utah Humane Society from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.
This Is The Place would like to thank our partners and sponsors that help make Dog Day of Summer possible:
Please fill out this form to RSVP for parade participation.
This Is The Place will never sell, give or barter away your information.