October 30, 2016 - April 1, 2017
October 30, 2017 - April 1, 2018
- ;$5/adults, $3/children (3-11) & seniors, Free/children (2 and under) until March 23, 2016
- ;$6.95/adults, $4.95/seniors (65+), $3.95/children (3-11), Free/children (2 and under) starting March 24, 2016
- ;10:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is one of our most exciting seasons! Enjoy the Park during daytime hours by riding one of our replica trains or enjoy the Village with a self-guided walking tour. In December, come for Christkindlmarkt and evenings come alive during Candlelight Christmas. To plan your visit, please view the Event Calendar for specific information on hours of operation for these special events, and also for dates, as we will be closed on a select number of days during Candlelight Christmas.
After the new year, it's still busy at the Park! There is something for everyone to enjoy.
- cGreat shopping at one of Salt Lake's most unique gift shops where the parking is always free
- cTake a train tour around the Village, a tour of the Savage Livery Stable and self-guided tours at the Pratt Observatory, Fairbanks Home, Hooper & Eldredge Bank, Godbe-Pitts Drugstore, Dinwoodey Cabinet Shop, Snelgrove Boot Shop, and the Telegraph Office.
- cArtisan demonstrations. Our Artisans are always busy at the Park! Watch our Saddle maker craft leather goods, or learn how the Tinsmith fashions scraps of metal into useful wares.
- cStroll through the Stoddard Art Gallery
- cVisit the Monuments and Mormon Battalion Museum
- cCelebrate Pioneer Women during March
Special Events during Winter Season