Pine Valley Chapel
- Built in Pine Valley, Utah 1868
- Replicated in 1998
This is a replica of the meetinghouse that still stands in Pine Valley, north of St. George. It was built by Scottish immigrant and shipbuilder, Ebenezer Bryce. Using traditional shipbuilding techniques, Bryce first crafted the log walls on the ground before raising them into place. Essentially, the attic is a ship's hull turned upside down.