Horseback Riding Lessons
Learn to work with horses in a safe and fun group environment. Starting March of 2018!
Working with Utah Trail Ride Adventures This Is The Place Heritage Park is excited to be offering Horse Riding Lessons where you will learn proper safety, riding techniques and proper care of horses. Our riding instructors are kind, patient, and committed to improving the riding skills and knowledge of each pupil. Whether you’re brand new to horses or are wanting a refresher course, we are here to help.
Lessons are Saturdays at 9:00 am until the end of May and then will switch to Tuesday’s and Thursdays at 4:30 pm.
Lessons cost $25 per person with a minimum commitment of 4 lessons. Book your horseback riding lessons today by calling James at 801.448.6126.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Lessons will begin with proper safety habits, proper care and proper riding techniques
- Each lesson will include a 30 minute ride out on the trail where students will learn real riding skills
- Lesson times may change depending on class sizes
- Lesson participants are required to sign up and pay for at least four consecutive lessons in order to reserve a spot on our class schedules