$12.95/adults, $10.95/seniors (65+), $8.95/children (3-11), Free/children (2 and under)
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It's not scary at the Park during the day, so put on your costumes and come to the Village for a fun-filled event! Visit the Story Telling Witch, go trick-or-treating, and with pony rides, train rides and take-home crafts your little ones will want to return for Little Haunts year after year! Make it part of your family's Halloween tradition.
For more information call: 801.582.1847
- Download the picture below
- Color at home and bring to The Park during Little Haunts to enter to win a prize. (Parents please include your name and phone number on the back so winners can be notified.)
- Turn it in at the Deseret Hospital.
- One winner from each age group will be chosen. Winners will be chosen after the last day of Little Haunts.
- Prizes for each winner include: 6 passes to Candlelight Christmas and a treat bag for the artist.
- Winners will be notified by November 1.
- Download or print the coloring sheet by clicking the image below