$5 PER PERSON, Free/children (2 and under)
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bring your dogs for a bark in the Park. Join us for our annual Dog Day of Summer.
For more information or to be a vendor contact Tresha Kramer at 801.652.0353.
- Bring your dog and admission is $5 per person with a portion of admission going to support animal shelters and other animal friendly organizations.
- Meet celebrity dogs Harlow, Indiana and Reese.
- Book signing with New York Times best selling authors Brittni and Jeff Vega, mom and dad to Harlow, Indiana and Reese. Follow the dogs on their Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Register for a walk in the Park with your dog.
- Prizes and photo ops with Harlow, Indiana and Reese.
- Shop for dog bling at the Heritage Park Gift Shop and other vendors.
- Food trucks.
- Free dog treats.
- "I and Love and You" pet food will provide a FREE meal and poop bags for all dogs.
- Dog adoptions through the Utah Humane Society from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.