We have group rate pricing and can create a custom tour to fit your schedule. Your guests can enjoy a tour designed just for their interests or enjoy shopping and a leisurely stroll in the Village at their own pace. We welcome Tour Buses from all over the United States and Canada. If you are a Tour Operator, please contact Tresha Kramer-Director of Customer Relations at 801.652.0353 or email at email@example.com or call Alex Stromberg at 801.589.7588.
Highlights: All Activities are included in the admission price
- Native American Village
- Trains with guided Tour
- Pony rides/petting corral
- Utah's Heritage Quilt Display
- Irrigation Station Splash Park
- Mini Train Rides
- Panning for Gold
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Historical homes with live Interpreters
- Blacksmith, Tinsmith, Spinner and Weaver
- Pioneer games and chores
- And much more!