Western Trail Rides
This Is The Place is excited to offer Horseback Trail Rides. With over 450 acres to explore you will enjoy iconic views of the Salt Lake Valley as you ride through the base of Emigration Canyon. Rides for ages 5 and up are available Monday-Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm. Please call 801.448.6126 to book a 5:00pm or 7:00pm ride. (Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.)
Trail rides are guided by experienced wranglers and we have healthy horses available for every age or skill level. Whether you are a beginner or experienced rider, you will enjoy all that our Trail Rides have to offer. Rides can be booked for individuals, small or large groups and corporate events. Call 801.448.6126 for details.
Schedule below for the best value on your Western Trail Ride. Book now for your unique opportunity to horseback ride in the same canyon as the early pioneers, explorers and Native Americans. Call 801.448.6126 for more information.
RESERVE YOUR HORSEBACK TRAIL RIDE below or call 801.448.6126
Please bring your receipt to the Visitor Center or Brigham Young Horsebarn for admission into This Is The Place.
- Online reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. To make a same day reservation call 801.448.6126..
- 30 minute rides available. To book a 30 minute ride call 801.448.6126..
- Maximum weight limit per rider is 250 lbs.
- Long pants recommended. No open toed shoes or sandals.
- Western Trail Rides are run by Western Trail Adventures in partnership with This Is The Place Heritage Park.